Tuesday, October 7, 2014

We love fall

Today I was able to go to the pumpkin patch with Little C. he had so much fun, although his favorite part may have been eating the dirt while I was putting the pumpkin in the bag. We got to go on a hayride, do a little maze, feed some goats, cows, turkeys, and llammas, play on a pyramid of hay, and pick out our own pumpkin. Carson thought it all was pretty amazing.

In other news I have super short hair!! Micah made me a hair appointment in between conference sessions on saturday. He did this because being a hair stylist, I'm super picky about who touches my hair. I showed the lady a picture, she told me I should keep my length because girls like me should have long hair. (Whaaat? Ok... i know this hair cut isn't too short for me and it goes well with my face shape idiot) anyway I ended up with a hair cut that looked like carson cut. He maybe even could have done better.....so it was an uneven, stringy mullet. Thank goodness for Jana, I did her hair last night and she offered to help me out!! She cut off the mullet and i fixed the super uneven layers. So I now have a cute Bob, much shorter than I'd planned but thank goodness it isn't a mullet. This hair stylist needs to find herself a good stylist, because that can never happen again or I may have a breakdown. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment