Friday, November 10, 2017

Update



I love my people. I could probably just post pictures and leave it at that because I really love my people. They are what get me through the day and literally evoke every emotion in me. They are just what I need. Carson is growing up way too fast. It seems like he was born a few days ago, not Four years! How did that time go by so quickly?! He is so smart and I feel like I could fill journals and journals of the hilarious stuff he comes up with. He is creative and passionate and he loves to make people laugh. I think that is a quality he gets from his Dad. Micah lives to make me laugh. If I'm upset he won't quit until he makes me laugh. Sometimes it is so annoying, but it is what I need in my life. Micah and Carson are quite the pair. It is amazing to see what a role model Micah is to Carson. He literally thinks Micah is cooler than any super hero. If you know Carson, that is a HUGE deal. Carson had his primary program a few weeks ago, and he got to sit by our new Bishop. I was so embarrassed because the whole time Carson sat and picked his nose!! After I asked how he felt things went, and he said, "I like our new Bishop, but he didn't want to help me pick my nose!" I almost died laughing and had to explain why he didn't help him. Carson also started preschool this year and is loving it. 

Micah has just been working and going to school. He always tells me his life isn't very exciting, which right now it probably isn't, but Carson and I are so grateful for all the sacrifices he makes to better himself and our family. We couldn't survive with out him. He makes us laugh and makes sure we are always taken care of. 

I have been having health issues all summer! It has been a bummer. I think things are finally starting to normalize and I'm starting to feel better. I am super thankful for modern medicine and Good Doctors. I am so grateful for all the prayers from friends and family because I have felt them and I know that the power of prayer is real. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.  I am excited for Christmas and obviously my birthday and Thanksgiving. There is just something about this time of year that makes me so happy. I love Fall, and I love winter until Christmas is over. I love leaves, pumpkin, glitter, warm fires, sweaters, decorations, Hallowen, Thanksgiving, Christmas, lights, trees, family, and service. I feel like this time of year brings out the most beautiful things and the best in people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment