Monday, December 29, 2014

2014

2014. This has been a very different year for us. We have had our ups and downs, but has been the adventure I had wished for last year.  Our little family has learned and grown together so much this year. Micah and I have really had to learn to rely on eachother, Which has been awesome. But we really do miss our home in the Treasure Valley. We are small town folk we decided. :) 


Carson has turned in to quite the goofball. He loves to sing and dance and climb on everything. He's just mastered running at full speed, look out world, and sorry to our wonderful downstairs neighbors (the chows) for not hating our guts!  (That we know of) :) im pretty sure their ceiling sounds like its goinf to collapse every time he runs across the apartment. Carson is a pretty awesome talker. Yesterday melted my heart. We have a picture of Jesus (the precious in his sight photo) in his room and yesterday he brought it to me and said "it's jesus!" And gave the picture a kiss. I totally wanted to squeeze him and never let go. He is too smart and sweet. I've asked him who is in the picture several times since just to make sure I wasn't hearing things and he totally has said it every time. ♡♡♡ what a cutie!! 


We are looking forward to 2015. One of my goals is to have a more positive attitude. That is something I've clearly struggled with this year. I also have set also goal to lose some more weight, so i can have more babies. People around me keep having them and I forgot all about how miserable I was because they are so perfect, so I'm ready to do it again! So we will how that goes. ♡♡♡ bring on the new year the asay family is ready for it....i hope! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment