Monday, January 12, 2015

I rarely cry. Let me rephrase...I never cry in front of people. Yesterday I had the waterworks flowing at church. Micah took Carson home because he had thrown up and I had the opportunity to sit and listen. I play the piano in relief society, so the front corner by the piano it is for me. I was sitting alone and I could really feel the spirit. I felt like I really needed to hear what was being said. Because everything they were talking about were things I felt and had been struggling with. As my eyes filled up with tears, make up began to smear and run into my eyes. Which made them water more and look like I was really having an issue up there by myself. A wonderful sister moved to come sit by me, put her arm around me, and gave me a Kleenex. It was just what I needed that day. It made me realize had I been tough and held in my emotions till I got home while telling Micah about the lesson, I wouldn't have been able to feel the extraordinary love from my Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for that experience and for that sweet sister in my ward. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment