Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring time!!!

One thing I love more than anything is spring! I love the feeling, I love the weather, and all the beautiful colors. Vancouver doesn't disappoint. I have been in heaven with their unusual sunny days! I used to love the rain, but since moving here I decided I love the sun a little bit more. I need it, or else I'm a gloomy person. Last week Micah had a day off, I was so excited! We packed up the car and went to vancouver lake. We walked a few miles and then laid on the beach in the sun while Carson played in the sand. It was so peaceful, and beautiful. I felt like I was in our own temporary little heaven, everything was perfect for that moment. Then Carson realized there was water and so I stripped him down and let him splash away. It is days like that, that have really helped me living here. It has been so hard being away from family, and feeling like I never see my husband. I've had some dark and bitter days missing my big town house, and my friends and family. But being when I do get to spend time with my family I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

Update on little c!!!

Carson is growing like a weed!! He loves water, and playing basketball. I recently got him a rocking horse, and he really loves that too. His favorite meal is spaghetti! I must be raising him right ;) he has been sleeping in his own bed for almost a month straight!! We are so proud of him! Carson loves to go on walks with me which has helped me in my weightloss!! He loves to sing and dance, and he loves to talk!!! This kid will talk your ear off! I took him to nursery a few weeks early and the first week he survived half of it with out me, the second Sunday he was not having it. So we will see how he does in the next few weeks! His current favorite movie is frozen.  Hopefully he moves on quick because it's driving me crazy. It is cute when starts singing dooooooor! In public or gooooooo! But I'm not sure other people think that!! I love this guy❤️❤️❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment