Sunday, April 12, 2015

General conference

Holy moly general conference! I have never come away more uplifted and enlightened. I had been praying about several things and recieved lots of answers! I have always been a firm believer in what you take into it, you get that much or more out of it. I definitely got more! Today I even re read the talk by president monson on temples. I loved it. The other night we took Carson to the temple and walked around with family. A temple worker approached us and encouraged us to take the kids into the garden area inside the temple. I was a little hesitant going into the temple in my sweats and nikes. As I entered the indoor garden area, I felt an overwhelming love from my Heavenly Father. A love and comfort I had been needing lately. A reassurance that I'm going to be ok, and that I'm a daughter of God. Tonight as I read the talk by president monson, the same feelings came rushing back. I decided I need to make the temple a bigger priority in my life. I need to be reminded of who I am. I'm so grateful for general conference! I'm so grateful for inspired leaders who know exactly what we all need to hear. Here are some of my favorite quotes: 







No comments:

Post a Comment