Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We live in a beautiful world

We live in such a beautiful world! This weekend we took Jaron to a few of our favorite places. When we went to cannon beach it was pouring down rain. That did not stop little c. He had his rain coat on and was ready to go! We had to keep stopping him from running into the piles of blue jelly fish on the beach. I'm sure he would have probably been ok, but it still made me nervous. If he wasn't running to the jelly fish, it was towards the water at turbo speed. We made it from mo's to haystack rock with Carson walking, which seemed like a miracle that took forever. I looked away at something for a few seconds and heard Carson no! I looked back and saw Micah and Jaron chasing in the water after Carson. I was terrified for a split second because there was a pretty big wave going towards him, but luckily they got to him in time. My heart was full and grateful watching my cute family walking back towards me grumpy and wet. The boys were all complaining about their wet shoes for. Few minutes but then decided we needed to help Carson not feel miserable. We all sang him baby beluga the few miles back to the car. As Carson laid his head on my shoulder and relaxed and started to sing along I looked around and was in awe at how beautiful our world is, and how beautiful and wonderful families are, and how grateful I am for mine. I'm so luckily to live in a place with such beautiful surroundings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment