Monday, August 24, 2015

we have had a crazy summer. Micah has been working like a crazy person again, Carson and I have gone to Idaho for a few visits, and we got a much needed new car. On the upside, this summer has gone so fast. As a kid summers were my favorite, and it may be Micah's job  mixed with no a/c in our apartment, but these days I find myself dreading summer. We make it work and we have had a surprisingly fun summer. We had Micah's brother Jaron come stay with us for a little bit, and we had lots of fun. Carson loves his Uncle Jaron and keeps asking "where Jaron go?" Carson also got to meet his cousins Claire and Callie. HE LOVED THEM, and now keeps asking where they went. My conclusion: All of our family needs to move closer together. I was put in the Primary Presidency at church. I LOVE IT! I always told Micah I never wanted to be in Primary, but it is so much fun and I just love the kids to death. :) Micah is starting school again in a few weeks, and I am so proud of him! He is such a hard worker and now to add school on top of it. It will be rough on both of us, but I think in the end it will be worth it when he finishes!

Carson is almost 2!! He is seriously so cute, and i might be a little biased, but I feel like most people would agree with me on how cute he is! He is talking up a storm, instead of telling you what he can say, it would be easier to tell you what he CAN'T say. His little personality is so funny. I think he is going to be like his dad. I've notice he LOVES to get reactions out of people....which sounds a lot like his dad. He loves music, and dancing. Recently he realized he loves Iron Man. He thinks he loves Pooh Bear, he always wants to watch Pooh, but then I turn it on and he wants something different. He loves Foxes. I think because we told him he has a grandma Fox. But I think he actually thinks his grandma is a fox. ;) He loves to read books, and play ball. So far he loves basketball, football, and soccer. I'm pretty sure he does most things that almost 2 year olds do. and we are having a blast with him. Hopefully he can have a brother or sister to play with sometime soon.

The other night Micah and I were able to go o a date to the Temple. Sadly it is the first time we've been able to go to the Temple together since we have lived here. It was such a great experience and the perfect date night. I forgot how much I loved going with Micah. Lately I started taking some medicine that is supposed to help with my PCOS and Fertility problems. Before I started taking it, I had been feeling so sick, and icky. After I started taking this, I have felt 100% better. I am so excited and feel myself again! It is amazing!! Hopefully it can help with the fertility issues! I have been trying to simplify my life, and focusing more on making myself better for my family. It has been wonderful, and I feel a lot happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment