Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Idaho

We have been living in Idaho for almost 3 months now! What?? Yes, we had quite the change for our little family. Micah had been considering a job for quite some time, and finally took the opportunity. We are living with my parents in Idaho for now while we are in the process of buying our families first home! Buying a house is pretty stressful! I absolutely love our realtor! She has helped us so much and gone above and beyond what I'm sure normal realtors do! But I think I'll be stressed until we actually close on our house!! Life this year has seemed to move so quickly! I feel like it was just January!! And here we are halfway through May!! This is seriously my favorite time of year because I love being outdoors! Idaho has given us some beautiful weather while we have been here! Carson absolutely LOVES being outside! He will do anything to go play in the back yard! Good thing the house we are buying has a big back yard and play structure! Last night we went out and walked at lake Lowell with Micah's mom and Carson was running as fast as he could and yelled, "this is wonderful!!" He is the funniest kid i know and sometimes wonder where he comes up with some of the stuff he says! He loves to talk, and surprise! Go to nursery! He can sing all  3 verses of I Am A Child of God, he knows his ABC's and can count to 10. We have been working on writing letters and numbers but he is kind of a stubborn kid! His favorite color is green like Luke's light saber, and his favorite movie is ghostbusters. His favorite shape is a diamond square, which means he can't decide if it's a diamond or a square!! I seriously love this kid even though sometimes he drives me completely crazy! I am so lucky to have my little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment