Monday, July 25, 2016

Family Update


It's been a while since I blogged. It has been a crazy year for our family. Micah took a new job that would move us to Utah, and we decided to buy a house. 2 days before we closed on the house Micah was called in for a meeting at his work and found out they wouldn't have enough work for him. So Micah lost his job and we weren't able to close on our house. Since that day we have received so many blessings. Micah was able to find an amazing job within a week. We found the perfect house to rent for our family only 3 miles away from his office. But honestly, that week Micah didn't have a job was really hard. It was scary that something that seemed so secure and legitimate could just end so quickly. We went to the temple a lot that week, and said probably a million prayers. I really feel that we were directed where we needed to be. I'm so excited to be living in Boise. We absolutely love being close to friends and family. Micah is LOVING his new job! He loves the people he works with and is overall a lot happier now with his employment than I've seen in a long time. Carson and I love the area we live in! We are like .4 miles from a park that has walking paths and lots of open room to run, and of course super awesome toys! Carson loves his new house! He tells me like 10 times a day. He has had some behavior issues since we moved but I think that's pretty normal. His favorite time of day is his evening pool time. He loves to play Star Wars, tell outrageous stories, play with his friends, build with Legos, sing to every song on the radio, play hide and seek with daddy, and go for walks with mommy. His favorite food is anything with noodles, and orange chicken. His favorite color used to be green but when we played candy land the other day he told me it was red. He still loves to wear his boots because he thinks he is a superhero when he wears them. I am seriously so grateful for my little family! I have been working hard on getting my body back into shape so I can hopefully get pregnant (and have it stick) again with in the next year. Carson keeps begging for a sister, so I guess we hope if it happens it's a girl! Haha! So I am working really hard for good things to happen!








 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and strong woman you are! You have a beautiful family and I am so thrilled that things worked out for you. Sometimes we don't understand gods plans, but he has them for us none the less. I popped over here from instagram, I am ifj.healthybodyimage on instagram. I also have pcos too and have been working on getting healthier!

    ReplyDelete